About the Terms
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Your continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
We will try to publish as many comments as we can but we cannot guarantee that all comments will be published. We also cannot guarantee how quickly comments will be posted on Boden blog as this will depend on other editorial commitments.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. If you use these links, you will leave this site. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Links to third party web sites do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us of the third party, the third party website or the information contained thereon.
Use of Behind The Seams by minors
Our Boden blog is not for use by persons under the age of 16.
Submission of Comments
To add a Comment to a discussion, please click on “comment” below the relevant post and insert your name, email address and comment as directed. You can then select to “preview” or “post” your Comment. Your email address will not be displayed with your Comment. If you have an idea for a post or would like to contribute to Boden Blog please email us by clicking on “Contact Us” on Boden Blog.
Any personal information supplied to us as part of the registration process will be collected, stored and used in accordance with our Privacy Statement
These Content Standards apply to each part of a Comment as well as to its whole. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. Boden will determine, in its discretion, whether a Comment breaches the Content Standards.
A Comment must be civil, tasteful, relevant and comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted. If you want to post a link to a third party website, please make sure that it is appropriate to the subject matter and does not cause offence in any way.
A Comment must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, indecent, offensive, hateful or defamatory.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Comment emanates from Boden if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any violent, unlawful or criminal act.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any goods or services.
- Be a complaint about faulty goods or customer services. If you would like to raise any such complaints, please do so by contacting our Customer Services team – see Contact Us
- Be in a foreign language.
- Refer to eBay or any other auction site.
- Link to a site that requires registration in order to view, any site that prompts an automatic download or any site that prohibits linking.
By submitting a comment to the Boden blog (including any text, photographs, graphics, videos or audio), you agree to grant us a non-exclusive licence to use that comment. Although you will still own the copyright in your comment, we will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your comment. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. We may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your comment in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material.
Please also note that, in accordance with the Content Standards you must ensure that your comment does not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person. By submitting your comment to the Boden blog, you are warranting that you have the right to grant us the non-exclusive copyright licence described above. If you are not in a position to grant such a licence to us, please do not submit the comment to the Boden blog.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Boden blog.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Comment already posted on the Boden blog.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
If you wish to complain about any post on the Boden blog, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, and save as otherwise specified by us, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or on any website linked to it.
The Boden blog reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupts any of our services in any way.
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
Copyright © BODEN
This website is owned and operated by:
J P Boden & Co. Ltd trading as Boden
Registered in England
Company No. 2692601
Boden House, 114 – 120 Victoria Road, London. NW10 6NY
VAT No: 108 2628 27